The user-friendly Hand-Tight OPTI-SOLV® In-Line Filter system is well suited for
a number of applications, such as high temperature, high-pressure environments
where quick changes are imperative. The unique swivel design allows frits to be
changed without removing the connecting tubing. Just plumb it once and leave it.
The frictional forces generated at the piston/seal interface inevitably lead to
particulate shedding. Placement of a filtering element between the pump and
injector/ auto sampler removes these particulates, preventing problems with
downstream components and costly downtime.
- Includes: Hand-Tight PEEK Holder with fittings and 2 Filter Elements
- Rated to 6,000psi
- .2uL Total swept volume
- Versatile for any in-line filtration application
- Prevents damage to downstream components
- Plumb once – change filter elements without disconnecting from system
- Perfect out of the box in-line filtration solution