Both in-line frits and guard columns will help to add to the life of your column by trapping particulates and substances that could otherwise stick to your column degrading performance and increasing column back pressure.
Protect your investment!
- UNIVERSAL RP guard columns suitable for all HPLC columns under RP conditions
- Guard column length 4 mm x 2mm ID (for 2 mm ID columns) or 3mm ID (for 3, 4 and 4.6 mm ID columns)
- Minimized void volume -> minimal effect on HPLC column performance
- Special ferrules -> suitable for UHPLC (1300 bar/18 850 psi)
- Visual contamination check -> in-time changing of the guard column
- Significant increase in column lifetime
In-line filter frits should always be used in conjunction with your HPLC/UHPLC columns. They create an additional frit in front of the column inlet frit and so they can trap particulate matter that could obstruct the pores in your column inlet frit and destroy your column.