HyperShear™ HPLC and UHPLC Mixers
- Static Mixers are available in Standard HPLC, UHPLC, Biocompatible PEEK and In-Line Combo Series
- Available for In-line, Binary and Ternary formats in 316 Stainless Steel
- PEEK biocompatible is available
- Reduce baseline noise, increase sensitivity and improve gradient accuracy
- Ideal for microbore HPLC, UHPLC and LC/MS
- Compact design is easily integrated into any HPLC and UHPLC system
- Increased reaction efficiency for post column derivatization
- Decreased mixing and delay volume without sacrificing mixing efficiency
- Mixing volume optimization is easy with interchangeable mixer cartridges in most series
- UHPLC mixers are available in volumes ranging from 0.5 µL to 1.5 mL and pressure to 18,000 PSI
- Also we offer Dynamic Mixers
- Static Mixers are available in Standard HPLC, Ultra HPLC, Biocompatible PEEK and In-Line Combo Series
- Standard HPLC Mixers are constructed from 316 stainless steel with volumes ranging from 0.5 μL to 15.0 mL and with pressure to 6,000 PSI.
- Ultra HPLC Mixers are constructed from 316 stainless steel with volumes ranging from 0.5 µL to 1.5 mL and pressure to 18,000 PSI.
- Biocompatible Mixers are constructed from PEEK as wetted material with volumes ranging from 0.5 μL to 1.5 mL and with pressure to 3,000 PSI.
- In-Line Combo Mixers are suitable for seeking to optimize mixing volumes at flow rates below 100 μL/min. and have the ability to customize a mixing volume which is perfectly tuned to match the separation system.
- ASI Hypershear Mixer enables pharmaceutical assay.
- Vortex sheer mixing that is twice as efficient as conventional stir bar mixers
- Compact design allows easy integration into any HPLC system
The ASI dynamic mixer uses the same principal as our static mixers, except additional energy is added to the flow stream by a magnetically coupled rotor. This results in far greater mixing for the same amount of mixer dead volume, but also results in more flush-out volume and tailing than static mixers. Dynamic mixers work best in steady state flow conditions when multiple solvents need to be mixed. TFA presents another application where the ASI dynamic mixer performs well. The 492-1000A is frequently used to solve TFA mixing problems with the Agilent 1100 pump.